Making a Legacy for general purposes for the Friends of St Cross Hospital Winchester is the greatest way you can help to safeguard the future of the Hospital. It enables the Friends to react to the changing priorities of the Hospital and to direct your support where it will make the most difference at any given time.
The preservation of this national treasure will benefit many people today and in generations to come including:
- The Brothers (this vision of caring dates back to the Hospital’s foundation in 1132)
- The Parish and local community
- Visitors and Friends from the UK and around the world (over 10,000 per annum)
- Local schools which come on educational visits and hold services and concerts here
- Users of the Hospital for public events, concerts, seminars and weddings
Click here to see the different types of legacy.